AN OASIS OF HEALING - Integrative Medicine Physician – Phoenix, AZ
A well-established integrative oncology center in Phoenix, AZ is offering an excellent opportunity for an integrative/functional medicine MD or DO interested in being part of a team whose commitment is to fully participating in the healing of patients and their families. We provide low dose chemotherapy, high dose IV Vitamin C, Oxidative therapies and many other nutritional intravenous and oral therapies.
We are seeking a compassionate and experienced physician who is able to provide both conventional and alternative medical expertise with a focus on lifestyle modification in a team based approach. Our success comes from an emphasis on personal transformation through education, detoxification, nutrition, and lifestyle changes. We offer a multidisciplinary approach which includes colon hydrotherapy, lymphatic drainage, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine and nutrition specialist who is trained in plant-based nutrition.
We are seeking a physician who is confident and capable to handle the needs and concerns of cancer patients and its associated complications. An Oasis of Healing offers a competitive salary with performance bonuses, excellent benefits including dental and medical group plans, paid time-off, discounted in-house treatments, daily plant-based meal, juice, supplements and products.
Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred, but not required. Experience in the ER, ICU, or CCU, a background and/or training with ACAM and A4M, functional, metabolic and anti-aging medicine is an asset.
We are currently seeking a physician who truly knows and embodies our philosophy and will join hands with our practice to help our patients and their families live healthier, more productive lives.
- Current and active MD, DO, or MDH license
- Experienced with at least 2 years of integrative medicine practice in internal medicine, primary care or oncology setting preferred
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to engage patients in taking responsibility for their personal health, healing and support behavioral changes
- Passion for medicine and healing with understanding of the importance of a therapeutic relationship between the doctor and patient for the best possible outcomes
All interested parties, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org | Attn: Dr Thomas Lodi